Collection and Use of Personal Data
inVictus3.com will not collect any Personal Data about you unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registering for a inVictus3.com Membership), accessing the Page, Website, registration, survey and contest participation with us, provide your explicit consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your Personal Data.
Personal Data that inVictus3.com may collect
inVictus3.com may collect the following personal information from users of the Page or Website when the user visits the Page or Website, registers, places an order online, contacts inVictus3.com or participates in inVictus3.com’s promotions or questionnaires, which may include:-
1. Name & gender;
2. National registration identity card number;
3. Race and religious beliefs;
4. Postal address & telephone number;
5. Email address;
6. Medical information;
7. Salary range;
8. Contact preference; and Credit card or bank account information
9. Other personal data relevant to registration and/or provisioning of your account, surveys, promotions and/or other purposes.
In all cases, the details requested via the Page or Website are necessary to provide an optimal service to the user. In cases where the user does not provide the requested details, inVictus3.com cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will fully satisfy their needs.
How Does inVictus3.com Use My Personal Data?
We use the information that we collect to improve the content of our Page or Website by incorporating information that is relevant to our customers, to notify customers about updates to our Page or Website, to contact customers for marketing and sales purposes that are related specifically to their needs and interests. This information is not shared with other organizations for any reason, commercial or business, without your prior explicit consent.
By assessing this Page or Website and/or clicking the corresponding box, you expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that your details will be treated/used by inVictus3.com for the following purposes:
· Improve the shopping experience.
· For marketing and promotional activities, trend and statistical analysis
· Process your online orders, including the sending of e-mails and/or text messages to inform you of delivery status.
· Process order returns & refunds.
· Manage your account at our Page or Website.
· Contact you if there is any problem with any of your orders or for other logistical reasons.
· Respond to your queries.
· Send you commercial information by e-mail, wechat, whatapps, SMS or MMS to inform you of new products, special offers and news relating to the Page or Website.
· Meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or our affiliates
· For the maintenance and upkeep of customer records
· For credit assessments, financial and background investigation as and when deemed necessary
· To administer participation in any contest/program related to the public organized by us
· For security and crime prevention purposes, risks management, safeguarding inVictus3.com in the event of any claim, litigation, suits etc
· For handling the report for lost item, customer complaints and taking appropriate action relating thereto
· For any other grounds [Personal Data collected will correspond to such grounds or reasons].
Transferring Personal Data outside of Malaysia
It may be necessary, if so required for any of the aforesaid purposes to transfer your Personal Data to locations outside Malaysia or to disclose to our related corporations, licensees, franchisees, business partners, service providers and/or the relevant authorities, who may be located within or outside Malaysia. Save for the foregoing, your Personal Data will not be knowingly transferred to any place outside Malaysia or be knowingly disclosed to any third party.
What Happens With Links To Other Websites?
If you use communities, blogs, post, comment or chat rooms on inVictus3.com Page or Website, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, and used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. inVictus3.com is not responsible for the Personal Data that you choose to submit in these forums.
Protection of Personal Data
inVictus3.com takes the necessary precautions, both administrative and technical, data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent and safeguard your Personal Data against loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, usage, alternation or destruction. Furthermore, all transactions via the Page or Website will be performed via secure payment systems.
Retention of Personal Data and Access
inVictus3.com will not knowingly collect Personal Data from children without insisting that they seek prior parental consent if required by applicable law. We will only use or disclose Personal Data about a child to the extent permitted by law, to seek parental consent pursuant to local law and regulations or to protect a child. The definition of "child" or "children" should take into account applicable laws as well as national and regional cultural customs.
Withdrawal of Consent
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to inVictus3.com processing any Personal Data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to inVictus3.com at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal and within the period prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. inVictus3.com shall take all necessary measures to give effect to your withdrawal of consent, to the extent that such withdrawal does not conflict with any of inVictus3.com’s other legal obligations.
If you do not wish to have your personal data shared with any other party, or if you do not wish to be solicited for products or services offered by inVictus3.com or any other parties including third parties, kindly inform us in writing at the communication information as given below.
You shall, upon written request, be granted access to all personal data held or stored or processed by inVictus3.com. To avoid confusion, “access” for the purposes of this provision shall mean notification of such personal data of yours that is processed by or on behalf of inVictus3.com and to have a copy of such personal data communicated or conveyed to you in an intelligible form of inVictus3.com’s choosing.
Integrity of Your Personal Data
You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such Personal Data is kept up to date. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose Personal Data is provided by you to us and you agree to use your best endeavours to do so.
Correction of Personal Data
You may at any time make a written request to inVictus3.com to correct any personal data of yours that is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out-of-date and inVictus3.com shall, upon receipt of your written request for correction(s), take all necessary measures to give effect to such correction(s).
Questions and Comments
inVictus3.com subsidairy of MagicMix Trading address:
C126 Lorong 10, Taman Sejati Indah, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah
Customer Service: +6017-3108466
We trust that you will consent to the processing of your Personal Data. By providing your Personal Data to us, you declare that you have read, understood and accepted the statements and terms herein. Thanks again for visiting our Page or Website and for placing your trust in inVictus3.com.